Developing your Personal Brand (using the P.I.E method); Verbal / Non Verbal Communication (Professional Grooming); Networking & Interpersonal Skills; Business Communication; Eﬀective Time Management & Goal Setting; Managing Stress & Empathy; Leadership Skills (Executive Presence, Conflict Management & Communication Styles); Ability to plan & execute diﬃcult conversations; Essentials of successful teams.
Your personal brand is going to influence what other people think about you and how they perceive you. It is going to determine the difference between your professional success and failure thereof.
We all have a personal brand, but the importance of fine-tuning that brand has never been so important as it is now in the global marketplace. Acquiring these skills is the best investment you can make. We believe that when you understand and fully embrace who you truly are, you are able to make focused and powerful choices for a life that is designed completely by you for you. This allows you to communicate who you really are and to celebrate your unique traits that set you apart from others. When you fully understand who you are, you are able to identify what corporate culture you belong to and what you would add to the team dynamics. Our job is to help individuals find and develop their own aesthetic and turn them into an excellent brand and create a solid presence. Our aim is to help you maximise your full potential by making the most of your attributes and strengths
We will help build your personal brand (your set of goals, vision, purpose, values and personality traits)
• Tap into your unique voice (groom you to be the most confident you can be, not only so you can land your dream job; but also build your interpersonal and communication skills)
• Examine what your offer and why (realise and recognise your individuality and what culture will best suit you)
• Exploring your sales pitch in a modern way (establish the right attitude for success)
- . Your appearance – your Personal Image (how you look, dress, present yourself)
- Your online presence – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Your skills and competencies (what you actually have to offer)
- What differentiates you from others (your authenticity and aesthetic)
- Communication: Body Language and Disposition – how to be seen as the Obvious Expert in your professional niche and interview successfully.
Is personal branding important?
It is how you present yourself to the world. Effective personal branding will differentiate you from the competition and allow you to build trust with prospective clients and employers. Whether you’re an employee or entrepreneur, cultivating a personal brand has become more important than ever.
How do you develop your personal brand at work?
- Say Yes To Relevant Opportunities. Shutterstock. …
- Speak At A Conference. Shutterstock. …
- Ask One Question At Every Meeting You Attend. Shutterstock. …
- Network Internally Beyond Your Immediate Team. Shutterstock. …
- Share Your Voice With Influencers. Shutterstock.
What does an image consultant do?
Image consultants help people cultivate a professional or updated appearance. They may work with businesses and/or individual clients to make changes to their looks, communication skills and behaviour. Many consultants specialise in a certain area, such as clothing, social etiquette or public speaking.