There are currently 400 million registered LinkedIn users, making it one of the most essential tools for an organization and its CEO to increase their brand visibility. A CEO’s story is a powerful one, and one we believe should be shared not just as employer branding for potential employees, but to also act as inspiration for many people who are looking to progress up the corporate ladder.
Our strategy for CXOs will be divided into the following 3 categories:
Monthly strategy meeting to clearly identify “WHY” for this initiative. Identify and Define priorities for monthly posts.
- Optimising online profile for authenticity and relevance.
- 8/10 posts on the account per month. The posts will be designed to be realistic, original and add value to the platform and connections.
- Visual graphics support for the monthly posts.
- Liking & Commenting on relevant articles with opinions.
- Using pertinent CEO/CXO/CMO groups to expand LinkedIn connections.
- Giving & receiving recommendations on profile.
- A monthly report that will cover the following:
- LinkedIn Social Selling Index (SSI) score profile – (A LinkedIn Social Selling Index (SSI) measures how effective you are at establishing your professional brand, finding the right people, engaging with insights, and building relationships)
- Online presence audit (covering any positive/negative news that’s available about online brand)
- Details of the reach; engagement of profile and posts.
WORLD CLASS CURRICULUM
ONE AND ONE MENTORING