In globalized, multicultural organizations leaders need to create value out of Diversity. By reviewing your workforce data, interacting with your employees and observing the company culture in action, we plan to draw powerful conclusions about how to progress your gender diversity agenda. Our recommendations would help organizations drive Diversity & Inclusion as a Business Strategy and build a gender-diverse workforce across junior, middle and senior management levels.
WINNER OF DIVERSITY CATALYST AWARD 2017 BY SANDVIK ASIA
Concept Of Diversity Management
Managing diversity in the workplace presents a set of unique challenges for HR professionals. These challenges can be mitigated if an organization makes a concentrated effort to encourage a more heterogeneous environment through promoting a culture of tolerance, open communication and creating conflict management strategies to address issues that may arise. For leadership to effectively manage diversity in the workplace, they need to understand their backgrounds and how their behaviour and beliefs can affect their decision-making within a diverse environment. Our three-phase approach focus towards ultimately building an environment of Diversity and Inclusion thereby affecting the productivity, bottom line and leveraging on gender diversity to bring more Women Leaders to the fore.
I. Phase One – Running Diagnostics
II. Phase Two – Defining Objectives
III. Phase Three – Presenting the report and delivery of interventions
Your diversity diagnostic report will include:
▪ Industry Best Practices
▪ Establish current areas of good practice (reg. policies, processes etc.)
▪ Give an overall sense of what is working well (reg. training recommendations etc.)
▪ Identify quick wins that can be implemented straight away with minimal resource
▪ Provide you with an action plan (e.g. for making your recruitment process more
▪ Our analysis of how your work in this area will underpin wider cultural change across the organization.
WORLD CLASS CURRICULUM
ONE AND ONE MENTORING
Employees from diverse backgrounds imbue organisations with creative new ideas
and perspectives informed by their cultural experiences
● A diverse workplace will help organisations better understand target demographics and what moves them
● A diverse workplace can better align an organisation’s culture with the demographic make-up of different countries
● Increased customer satisfaction by improving how employees interact with a diverse clientele and public